Monday, June 27, 2011

I may have sunk to a new low...

Hello Blogees  [If I am the blogger, then that makes you the ee's.]:

You can't say that I don't try...  After my somewhat limited success in raising funds by begging, I have decided on a new tact.   I have been a photographer for many more years than the students that I teach at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital School of Nursing.  I have never wanted to make being a photographer a business - besides the fact that I am way too sloppy to be a business person.    However, many persons have suggested that I sell my pictures.   So I have combined the needs of the school with my pleasure in taking photographs.   I have been putting some at: RedBubble.

All [or any] profits that I make I will use to support my work in Guyana.   This does seem like a decent compromise.    If you need some unique greeting cards or a framed print for a special gift to a special friend...  Then, please check out my offerings.

I think that I have arranged the advertizing schlock to appear on the blog [x2] - to make spending your money even easier.   So.... Take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. John .. This is such a brilliant idea; it should make your Guyana projects millions. Annonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so gorgeous - makes it very hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think as you have read what I think...