Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: Ramblings - January 10, 2009
I know this kind of projects is demanding and involve lots of sacrifices [I guess that that this is technically an “inside” rather than an aside: “My wife and me embark on feeding project of children of Joshua Home shortly after we open this snackette by feeding the children of the home once a month raging from 58-65 children without any grant and donation from anywhere. We just feel feeding them once a month will neither make us rich nor poor at least that is our own way of giving a little back to the society.”] but I believe it can be done because for every soul we were able to prevent from going to jail or kill will have a positive effect on the community and the country as whole. I want to set up an NGO to make this dream a reality. So I would like you to be the President and CEO of this NGO I have space but I don't know how to go about it and I need expert advice So please let’s see what we can do for this boys and girls for them to be productive.
- Don’t get a haircut during a cricket game. Especially if the West Indies are losing to England 4 to 765!
- Guyana is not a place to train for a marathon a month before the event. (It doesn’t go over well to see a white guy running around an impoverished city).
- “Whining” is not something you do with ball and string.
- This white guy does know how to dance!
- Being felt up and dropped to the ground by six guys in the street does not mean they want sex. Especially if it happens twice in five minutes!
- Growing up in New York City doesn’t necessarily make you street-smart.