Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Healing Worship: The Timehri Maha Kali Shakti Devi Temple

I have been trying to have the Healing parts of the service added to the  blog; however, the pictures and the words jump all over the page - as if possessed by an evil spirit.  (Coincidence you might say .....)

Anyhow, I have run out of swear words trying to get this up .....  I will attach a Word Document and the link.  Sorry about the inconvenience... First, my smart phone is smarter...now Blogger.    I think this is end of my relationship with Blogger - way too frustrating when I have pictures .....  Next Year, I'll try another blog platform....

This one is worth the effort...So here is the non-blog Blog.

Healing Worship Word Document

I need to thank Vik and Parsram for extending me every courtesy to learn about their worship and sacred practices.    I felt truly honored and blessed and still do.

There as also a sacrificial ritual that I witnessed, but I won't write about it unless there is a clamouring from my two fans!

Next week back to normal - whatever that is for me.
John

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think as you have read what I think...