Thursday, March 23, 2017

Back to Mercy and Guyana in 2017

In Some Ways Nothing Seems To Change

This is my usual early warning notice that I will be returning to volunteer at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, School of Nursing, St Ann's Girls Home, Psychiatry Resident Education and other stuff.

AND as usual as well, I invite your financial support  to assist with my various projects there.   I do not use any donated funds personally.

All your dollars are directed to others there: 

  • Tablets for each first year nursing students, field trips and some small support for individuals. 
  • Recreational equipment and educational supports for the girls at St Ann's.   
Please consider continuing your financial support for the people in Guyana.   I appreciate any contribution you may make... and I know and see how much difference your donations make to students and girls.   

Thanks "as usual" and with my same amazement as 2002...   John

Any contribution can be sent to:

Please put in the memo field: "O'Connor/Mercy Projects"

Treasurer
Guyana Christian Charities Canada

805 Middlefield Road, Unit 5
Scarborough, ON   Canada  
M1V 4Z6


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think as you have read what I think...